Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Korean mother Jung Da Yeon is so hot, she can be my fitness trainer!

jungdayeon1

I can't believe this hot lady is 44 years old! Jung Da Yeon also known as “momjjang ajumma” which tranlates to "mom with a striking figure" in Korea. She became famous after losing weight and obtaining a sexy figure through physical training and exercise. She's already written two diet books - both selling like hotcakes! I'm not surprised. Just take a good look at these photos of the hot mama.

jungdayeon2

jungdayeon3

jungdayeon4

She's definitely going into my MILF list!

jungdayeon5

jungdayeon6

More here. Enjoy! That's it! I'm going to Korea!


Update: Check out her "before" pics here, here and here. (Thanks Mr Big and xXx)

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment