Friday, March 26, 2010

Holy Jesus! It's Sachiko's Sexy Bible Readings!



Is reading the Holy Bible too boring for you? Then let glamour model Sachiko McLean (link not safe for work) read it for you! In this first episode of Sachiko's Sexy Bible Readings, she provides us with a literal, word for word reading of the story of Lot from the New International Version of the Bible.

She says, "It does seem that when a lot of people first see me (or at least conservative types), they immediately think 'when it comes to brains, she’s got great tits', simply because I have big tits, and I am a nude model. So I thought it might be fun to really play up to this stereotype, and channel my inner bimbo, as I figured this would be a very funny and effective way to show up the absurdity of a lot of what is written in the Bible, as well as some of the utterly ludicrous contortions of logic people use to defend religious belief."

Thank god she didn't do this in nude!

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment